I am a Post-doctoral Researcher at SOWA RI of the Biology Centre CAS in České Budějovice. My research is focused on soil organic carbon (SOC) accumulation mechanisms, SOC stability, protection mechanisms of SOC, fractionation of SOC, and advancing this field across different land uses. I am also working on plant-microbe interactions, biochar production, and utilization for agricultural crop production and environmental remediation.
Education and Academic Positions
Since April-09-2021 to present.
Research Associate and Ph.D. studies at Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Beijing, China.
M.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Soil Science, University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Pakistan.
B.Sc. (Hons.) Agricultural Soil Science, The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
- Soil organic matter (SOM)
- Application of spectroscopic analysis in SOM research
- Soil microbial biomass
- Biogeochemistry of C & N
- Soil aggregation
- Recycling of organic wastes
- Biochar production and utilization
- Impregnation of fertilizers with endophyte
- Microbial ecology/diversity
- Plant growth under stress conditions
Special Issue; Sustainable agroecosystems: The role of innovative amendments in crop production under polluted environments
Journal referee for; Journal of Environmental Management, Environmental Sciences Europe, Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, Plos One, Agronomy, Agriculture, Microbiological Research
- Prime Minister’s PEEF MERIT Scholarship in M.Sc(Hons).
- Position Holder Scholarship in University in B.Sc(Hons).
- Chief Minister’s PEEF MERIT Scholarship in Higher Secondary School (HSSC).
- Gold Medal in Secondary School (SSC) on Distinction in Tehsil Level.
- District Talent Award Shield in Matriculation.
- Awardee Prime Minister’s youth training scheme (internship) Pakistan.
- Awardee Chief Minister’s Youth initiative laptop scheme Pakistan.
- Awardee Research Assistant Fellowship at Graduate school of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences Beijing, China. Sep. 2017- July.2020.
- Awardee Young Foresters Summit held at Asia-Pacific Forestry week, 2019 Incheon, Republic of Korea.
Membership of National / International Societies
- Associate member of International Forestry Students Association (IFSA) from 15-July-2018 to date.
- Student member of European Geosciences Union since 17 December -2018 to date.
- Member of Global Landscape Forum since15- February to-date
- Student member of Society for Urban Ecology (SURE) since 06-June-2019 to date.
- Member of Soil Science Society of Pakistan (SSSP)
- Member of Environmental Society of Pakistan
- Member of Young Professionals for Agricultural Development
- Student member of American Geophysical Union (AGU) since 11-July to-date
- Permanent member of International Conference on Clean Water, Air & Soil (Clean WAS) since 02-Feb-2020 to-date.